Grab Attention with Vinyl Decals
Decal printing is in high demand with business owners across Northeast Pennsylvania. At Center City Print, we specialize in vinyl decals. Vinyl is a type of synthetic plastic, engineered for its durability and affordability. Decals are graphics with adhesive backing that stick to walls, floors, windows, and mirrors. You can also apply them to vehicles, laptops, water bottles, signs, smart phones, and more.
Because they’re affordable and highly customizable, vinyl decals are an economical and effective promotional tool. Use them to advertise in a stylish way, improving the perception of your company. In addition to advertising, custom vinyl graphics are popular for home decor. Many home owners use them to make a blank wall less boring. Whether it’s long term or short term, indoor or outdoor; there are adhesive decals for any occasion.
From strengthening brand identity to promoting political candidates, vinyl decals are a great way to raise public awareness.
Types of Vinyl Decals
You have options when it comes to vinyl decal printing. To help you choose the right option for your home or office, you can read about each type of decal below:
- Perforated Window Decal: This is a one-way, vinyl window film. It allows you to see through one side but not the other. Perforated window decals are semi-permanent. This means you can move it to some degree during installation, but it’s not easy to reposition once the adhesive sticks. Perforated window decals are a popular way to advertise services or strengthen brand identity, especially on storefronts in high traffic areas. For example, a sports stadium might use a perforated window vinyl decal to promote local teams. Similarly, a dentist might advertise on a large window facing the sidewalk.
- Extra Perk: Reduce sun glare. Window perf vinyl graphics shield your customers and furniture from damaging sun rays.
- Dry Erase Wall Decal: If you have daily specials and need a quick way to display them, try dry erase vinyl decals. With this type of decal, you can turn your entire wall into a whiteboard. This option is perfect for restaurants and creative kids’ rooms.
- Low Tac Wall Decal: A low tac vinyl decal is made with a low tac adhesive, meaning it’s easy to reposition. This makes it great for seasonal wall graphics, where you need the freedom to remove and re-use your graphic. Low tac adhesive decals are popular in office buildings and homes. You can use them to personalize your interior with logos, graphics, seasonal specials, and more.
- Reflective: Reflective vinyl decals are best for letters and graphics that need to be seen at night. Use reflective graphics to spell your business name, show off your logo, or add custom designs to your car. If you’re open later hours, they’re a good way to attract attention and notify the public.
- Orajet 351: This high quality film is ideal for vinyl lettering. It’s long lasting and can be used for both indoor and outdoor signage. If you need a premium vinyl decal, ask us about Orajet 351 (also known as Oracal 351) film.
Have a question about custom vinyl decals or lettering? Contact us today. Our team is happy to answer any questions and help you find the right type of vinyl decal for your application.
Design Your Own Vinyl Decal
Create your own graphics using our vinyl decal templates, and upload your design at checkout. With our state-of-the-art printer, we can print almost any design at the best quality, making your decal look perfect. If you don’t have a design in mind, our team of graphic designers can help turn your ideas into reality.
Make Decals Part of Your Local Advertising Solution
Did you know that decals have been around for more than 60 years? They’re an affordable and long-lasting print product. Use custom decals in Avoca, PA, Dunmore, PA, Wilkes-Barre, PA, West Pittston, PA, and wherever your business is located. Simply contact the team at your nearest Center City Print to get started, or order online now.
Center City Print is near you in Scranton and Kingston. We’re not far from Moosic, Clarks Summit, Dallas, Forty Fort, Swoyersville, Jermyn, and surrounding areas.
CALL US FOR QUOTES AT:
Standard Adhesive Orajet 351, Low-Tac Wall Decal, Reflective, Perforated Window Decal, Dry Erase