Direct To Garment T Shirts
Great for when you only want one or a few custom shirts.
The new frontier in digital printing
Direct to garment printing, also known as DTG printing, is a form of digital printing for apparel and tee shirts where a digital image is printed directly onto a textile, creating a vibrant image that is built to last. This process of printing is extremely similar to a paper printer, so there are reduced limitations with what can be done, as well as limited mess.
There are two mechanisms involved with DTG printing. One is a transport mechanism for the clothing and the other is inkjet textile links, which are absorbed by the fibers and applied straight to the clothing.
DTG printing is extremely cost and time effective while still being able to create beautiful product designs. At Center City Print, we fully utilize direct to garment printing to create affordable, attractive, and durable products for our consumers in a timely manner with our state-of-the-art technology.
Having trouble with design? We have you covered. Our multiple graphic designers are on staff to help, as a result this ensures your expectations are met. Bring in your design or have our designers work with you to make something great!
Call Us For Quotes at,
Gildan – Heavy Cotton T-Shirt – 5000
- 5.3 oz., pre-shrunk 100% cotton
- Blackberry, Dark Heather, Graphite Heather, Heather Military Green, Heather Red, Heather Sapphire, Lilac, Midnight, Neon Blue, Neon Green, Russet, Safety Green, S. Orange, Safety Pink, Sunset and Tweed are 50/50 cotton/polyester
- Antique Cherry Red, Antique Irish Green, Antique Jade Dome, Antique Orange, Antique Sapphire and Sport Grey are 90/10 cotton/polyester
- Ash is 99/1 cotton/polyester
- Double-needle stitched neckline, bottom hem and sleeves
- Seven-eighths inch seamless collar
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Tearaway label
|Body Length Tolerance||1||1||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|Body Width Tolerance||1||1||1||1||1||1||1||1|
Large, Medium, Small, X Large, X Small, XX Large, XXX Large
Front No Back, Front and Back