Booklet | Catalog
Custom Booklets & Catalogs
Now serving the greater Scranton and Wilkes-Barre area! Custom printed booklets and catalogs are attractive marketing tools. Recent studies from the Data & Marketing Association find that Millennial catalog engagement is on the rise. In addition, half of all Americans order from catalogs, according to American Catalog Mailers Association president, Hamilton Davison. No matter who you’re targeting and how, professional booklets can be a great way to highlight your offerings.
No two businesses are the same. The mom and pop shop in Moosic, PA will have different needs than the one in West Pittston, PA. With a personalized booklet or catalog, you can create what works for you. This versatile print product is useful for:
- Wedding Vendors: Showcase gowns, catering options, and venues.
- Small Businesses: Bring a small business catalog to a trade show, or place one near a waiting area where prospects can view your products and services.
- Marketing Teams: Promote your company by sending a business booklet that highlights your company identity and offerings.
- Event Organizers: Create a high-quality, event program booklet that highlights performances and gives your audience a memorable keepsake.
A small booklet or brochure gives customers quick access to your company’s inventory of products. Booklets also provide brand recognition and product awareness. Once your prospect has the booklet, they may pick it up to view multiple times. If they place it on a dresser or table, they might see your name and logo repeatedly. Even if they aren’t interested now, this repeat exposure may encourage them to call you in the future.
Ultimately, stylish and informative booklets or catalogs are a sure way to gain attention. Send your catalogs through direct mail or hand booklets out at trade shows.
3 Booklet Design Tips
After you decide to invest in custom booklet printing services, you need to decide what you’d like to include on your pages. At Center City Print, we’re always happy to help through our design services, fulfilled by our graphic design team. If you’d like to build your own booklet, we’d like to share a few creation tips.
- Know Your Purpose: Before you start compiling photos and text for your brochure or booklet, consider your goal. Do you want to attract new leads or loyal customers? Are you pushing older inventory to make way for new products or highlighting your latest offerings? How do you want people to contact you and how will you track catalog calls or website visits?
- Know Your Audience: It’s just as important to know the likes and dislikes of your target audience before you make decisions on the booklet content. What are the benefits of your products or services? Do the products you’re promoting appeal to this audience?
- Understand Placement: Don’t overcrowd your catalog. Use white space to separate text and images in a visibly pleasing way.
Save time: It takes time to find the proper placement for your text and photos. Don’t worry about your catalog design if you’re in a rush. We now take care of the greater Scranton and Wilkes-Barre area booklet and catalog needs, from design to print. We’re proud to serve businesses from Avoca, PA and Dunmore, PA to Forty Fort, PA and Swoyersville, PA.
At one time, customers would phone call centers to purchase an item. Today, a booklet or catalog is a gateway for your customers to purchase through your website. This makes catalogs an ideal tool for marketing. When someone purchases an item from your store, you have the information you need to mail this out, therefore making this a great tool for re-targeting.
How do you know if your booklet or catalog is a success? Consider using any of these methods to see which leads came in from your booklet.
- Special Coupons: Include exclusive coupons and discounts only available through your catalog or booklet. If a person mentions the designated discount code or brings in the coupon, you’ll know what got their attention.
- QR Codes: It seems like everyone has a smart phone today. Take advantage of technology to track leads. Have your QR code open your website or make a call.
Center City Print offers bulk catalog printing services for Scranton, PA, Dunmore, PA, Kingston, PA, Wilkes-Barre, PA, and surrounding areas across Northeast Pennsylvania.
Booklet & Catalog Printing Services
Printing booklets is easy with Center City Print. We offer many options when it comes to your business booklet or catalog. Whether you’re looking for an 8 page booklet to display photos in full color or a 24 page booklet to highlight a variety of products and services, there’s an option that can fit your needs.
Sizes: 5.5 x 8.5 Vertical | 8.5 x 11 Vertical
Pages: 8 pages (4 cover 4 inside) | 12 pages (4 cover 8 inside) | 16 pages (4 cover 12 inside) | 20 pages (4 cover 16 inside) | 24 pages (4 cover 20 inside)
Finishes: Matte | Glossy
Choose the quantity that’s right for you. We have options available from 100 to 10,000.
Matte vs Glossy Finishes
- Matte: A matte finish is used for books. This would be a good choice for a basic price list kind of catalog. This shows you mean business.
- Glossy: If you’d like your print catalog to include photos in color, consider a glossy finish. This type of finish adds a level of attractiveness to your catalog, making product photos look their best. Glossy finishes also give pages a slightly reflective quality and a smooth texture.
Contact Center City Print, serving Scranton, PA, Kingston, PA, Wilkes Barre, PA, Dickson City, PA, and surrounding areas. If you have any questions on custom catalog printing and paper options, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We have two locations serving Lackawanna County and Luzerne County.
CALL US FOR QUOTES AT: