- Select a Print Product of your choice.
- Choose either “Upload Your Files” or from the other available ordering options.
- Once you have reached the order page, select the relevant print options, such as size, color, etc. Be sure to select “Mailing” from the “Mailing and Inserting” section.
- Upload your files where indicated. NOTE: Upload the mailing addresses and indicate the file inside the "Back" upload.
- Fill in your billing and shipping information.
- Upon checkout, choose your payment method and submit your order.
- Send your addresses, in Microsoft Excel format to firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate your order number in the subject line of the email and rename your mailing list as your order number.
- Once your files have been reviewed, the mailing department will contact you via email.
NOTE: To avoid delays, please make sure you have a 4"x 3" white area on the back side (right corner) of your postcard. We need 4 inches in width and 3 inches in height in order for us to be able to inkjet and label addresses.
ALL MAILING POSTAGE FOR QUANTITIES ABOVE 10,000 PCS MUST BE PAID BY CASHIER'S CHECK, MONEY ORDER OR WIRE TRANSFER TO AVOID A TRANSACTION FEE. All orders above $5,000.00 must be paid by cashier's check, money order or wire transfer.
IMPORTANT: Since Center City Print's permit number is indicated on the indicia, we will not be able to send you the remaining pieces of your mailing order. We will only be able to send you 5 samples.
For example, if you ordered 5000 postcards and there are only 4500 valid contacts, the remaining 500 postcards will not be sent to you. Remaining pieces can be stored for up to one month for future mailings or recycled.
FOR CUSTOM QUOTES PLEASE CALL: 570 209 7343